Thank you so much for asking questions yay!
Ten things about my room,
- it used to be basically wallpapered in Teen Vogue cut outs and sci-fi posters
- I have a kinda Hugo shrine going on. I have all of his letters, some framed photos, and the gift boxes from his parcels all stacked up on its own bookshelf
- I have a huge dream catcher with shells on it
- I love fairy lights! One Christmas I looped them through my bedframe and they just haven’t left. When I moved back home I brought my fairy lights from Melbourne with me, so my bedframe is pretty full on when everything’s plugged in!
- my room’s such a safe space, I’m super lucky to have parents that really respect my space and privacy. Never allowed to lock my door, but I’ve only ‘needed’ to a handful of times.
- only my favorite books are in my room (one of my walls is fitted cupboards, and it’s not a huge room, so my bookcase is quite small), and I have shelf dedicated to poetry
- EVERYTHING is from ikea hahah
- sometimes I have toys in my room from when I was small, I have a rabbit called Bun Buns which my Grandma’s old people’s home craft group made and sometimes it hangs out with me
- omg before I left all my tiles popped up from my floor and cracked and it was absolutely terrifying, the stuff that cemented them down just gave up and I was in the room at the time eek, but they’ve apparently been all fixed up whilst I’ve been travelling!
- this is so hard coming up with ten things, mm we’ve lived in our apartment since I was in year nine (hello single bed and huge ass Orlando Bloom poster over my bed) and it’s actually kind of amazing how much a white walled white floored box can change over time ☺️ this isn’t a fact, mad grasping at straws hahah
Two facts about my favorite things,
- North Carolina! We used to go every year, my cousins are a fair bit older than me and have families of their own. We have family reunions, sometimes small scale, and sometimes super large scale and we’ll get a beach house for the week with 20 of us crammed in, drinking, and alternating with the cooking. I love the beach, and I love waves.
- Star Wars! I got my first figure when I was six (Luke Skywalker, Hoth figure), and my earliest memory of my dad is him watching a New Hope and me hiding behind the sofa when Vader first enters. And, slightly depressing, only time I ever played as a kid with my dad was the one time we played space ports with Lego. He’s a Star Wars collector, full fledged, and we’re really heavily invested in the EU. I’ve probably read around 80 EU books, and am shitting bricks about the new movies in case they destroy any of my favorite storylines or leave out (or fuck up) any of my favorite characters.